According to surveys, the average person spends nearly 7 hours a day looking at screens. Most of the time 3 hours and 16 minutes were spent on mobile phones. More than 80% of the population worldwide owns a smartphone. These statistics indicate the marketing opportunities through SMS.
Marketing statistics via SMS
Statistics show that sending SMS is one of the fastest and most effective marketing channels today, resulting in increased popularity. There are interesting statistics on mobile phone usage as follows.
- Global statistics 80.76% are using smartphones.
- It is predicted that by 2025, 72% of Internet users will use their smartphones to access the internet.
- By 2026, mobile users will grow to an estimated 7.52 billion worldwide.
- Teenagers spend 10 more minutes per day on their phones than adults, 60.8 hours per year.
- On average, more than 3 hours a day are spent looking at a cell phone.
- 15% of adults do not use the internet at home and will instead use their smartphone to access the internet.
The popularity of marketing statistics via sending SMS
- In a survey of 500 consumers, 60% of consumers check for a notification within 5 minutes of receiving it.
- 75% of customers want to receive offers such as coupons and promo codes via SMS.
- 66% of consumers want to receive service notifications from businesses via SMS.
- Only 13% of businesses allow customers to reply to text messages via SMS Marketing.
- Customers say they are more likely to opt for business in the e-commerce/retail industry, Healthcare and finance that sends SMS Marketing to them.
- 70% of consumers view SMS Marketing as a great way to capture the attention of a business.
- Businesses can achieve an 11%-30% increase in customer engagement with millennial-directed messaging campaigns.
- 90% of customers get value from the SMS Marketing they subscribe to.
Mobile Trade Statistics
- Mobile commerce-generated sales are expected to hit $432 billion by 2022.
- By 2022, mobile commerce is expected to grow 68%.
- 80% of B2B shoppers use mobile devices to shop online.
- 90% of consumers reported that receiving Great mobile experiences tend to encourage repeat purchases.
- Global mobile commerce accounts for nearly ¾ of all e-commerce sales.
- The mobile coupon industry is expected to grow 56.5% by 2025.
SMS Marketing vs Email Marketing
- 65% of marketers mention that SMS Marketing is part of a very effective marketing strategy.
- Almost 50% of emails are spam.
- Less than 3% of SMS messages are considered spam.
- Message open rate 98%, higher than the open rate for email 20%.
- The average reader has an attention span of 8 seconds, making SMS a great way to get to the point.
- Links in SMS messages are more likely to be clicked than links in email (29% CTR vs 5% CTR).
Start your SMS Marketing with Bulk SMS services.
The advantages of these mobile marketing statistics start with choosing the right software, whether you are new to text marketing or want to take your mobile marketing strategy to the next level. Bulk SMS web gives you the flexibility to achieve your goals. It also offers a simple business SMS solution that is easy to set up to start messaging your customers today right away. If you still have any doubts, we recommend you to visit our web page and click on the SMS test system, which is the system that gives you the easiest SMS test experience for you. Have you actually tried it before using the service?
You can start using the SMS program full-featured and attached data that can be used to accurately measure smsmkt sending results.
Good SMS marketing requires comprehensive marketing in order to integrate and generate the best marketing to increase sales, whether it's attaching links via SMS messages or other SMS OTP strategies. Our website is here to recommend you just for you. Become a member with us, and you will definitely have a professional team to assist in choosing the suitable service for you.