Terms and Conditions of Service
Welcome to the SMS2PRO Platform Website Terms of Service, which consists of SMS2PRO web pages operated by EXP Systems Co., Ltd. We appreciate your trust in choosing us. First of all, we would like to inform you about the terms and conditions of our service. SMS2PRO users must acknowledge, accept, and strictly comply with all terms and conditions throughout their use of our services. Understanding these terms is essential because using our service indicates that the user agrees to these terms.
SMS2PRO can be explained as WWW.SMS2PRO.COM, us, service provider, platform website, website, sms2pro.com domain, brand name, and brand registered under EXP System Company Limited. EXP System Co., Ltd. can be explained as the company, the registered parent company, all websites and web pages of SMS2PRO operated by the company. Terms and conditions of service is referred to all service provisions, which comprise the agreements, guidelines, policies, and all statements on the SMS2PRO website. These mentioned provisions are enforced at all times spent on the SMS2PRO website. Systems are referred to software, software architecture, and source code. Services are referred to all services operated by SMS2PRO. Users can be explained as user, you, client, customer, account holder, users of the system or websites under the domain sms2pro.com. Accounts are referred to the main accounts of SMS2PRO, the sub account of SMS2PRO, account for logging in to use and manage various parts of the system.
Main account is referred to an account, the default login account created to operate the system, an account that can manage the payment forms, an account that can create and manage sub accounts.
Sub account is referred to an account created by the main account, an account created by the main account for accessing the system, any authorized accounts to use from the main account.
Credit means the virtual currency that users can use for sending messages in the SMS2PRO system. The credits cannot be refunded. Accepting the terms and conditions
The use of the website WWW.SMS2PRO.COM means that users legally agree with all such terms and conditions. If you do not wish to accept the terms and conditions of service, please stop visiting WWW.SMS2PRO.COM and do not use all online services provided under SMS2PRO. If you continue to use the website, you will be deemed to have accepted the agreement to all such terms and conditions. Changes to terms and conditions of servic
e SMS2PRO reserves the right to modify or change any terms and conditions specified on this SMS2PRO website and on any particular SMS2PRO website. It is your responsibility to regularly review the terms and conditions of use on the SMS2PRO website. Your continued use of the SMS2PRO website constitutes your acceptance of our added or modified terms and conditions. Age requirements
Users must be at least 20 years old or 13 years old with the consent of their parents or guardians. These Terms are applied to the parent or guardian. Therefore, the parent or guardian is responsible for any child's activity in the SMS2PRO system. Account Terms
Credit and Payment Terms
TERMS SENDER NAME (Sender Name)
- In the first subscription, the user (main account) needs to purchase a starter package according to usage in order to access the SMS2PRO system. We reserve the right to change, cancel or refund once the user has completed the purchase of the package under any circumstances.
- Users can purchase packages of their choice at the package order page on our website. Or contact via various channels that belong to SMS2PRO only, such as Page Contact us, E-mail, LINE Official ID: @SMS2PRO, Facebook: sms2pro.com if the user has contacted and ordered through other channels that are not mentioned above, the company reserves the right not to be liable for any damage to the user if caused
- Sub accounts created by the main account will not be able to purchase the packages themselves. Credits and permissions are required to be managed by the main account.
- If a sub-account is deleted, the account's usage data and personal data will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered. The remaining credit will be returned to the main account and cannot be withdrawn or exchanged for money.
- The deletion of the user's main account under no circumstances will affect the following: the usage data, personal data, payment data, all sub-accounts under the main account, usage data and personal data of sub-accounts under the main account, the remaining credits of both the main account and the sub-account. These will be permanently deleted and cannot be returned, restored, or exchanged for a refund under any circumstances, regardless of the user's intention or not. *Users should be thoroughly aware of manual account deletion before it is permanently deleted. Users are liable for any such action and consequential damages caused by manual account deletion.
- The company reserves the right to change the prices per credit, package prices, or future promotion without prior notice.
- In the case that the promotions are held, the company reserves the right to not provide exchange and refund for all previous purchases
- Remaining credits of both main and sub-accounts cannot be exchanged for a refund under any circumstances and used for any other purpose.
- The system default of sender name for all accounts is SMS2PRO which cannot be edited.
- The sender's name must contain the following elements:
- Contains at least 4 characters and not more than 10 characters
- Must be English letters (A-Z) or numbers (0-9) only, cannot use Thai or other languages.
- Do not include a "space" in the sender’s name.
- No special characters are included in the address name.
- Using a whitelist sender, the user must not send a message that is marketing, promoting, harassing, intentionally harassing, or without the consent of the recipient's number. If the user violates the regulations or has a complaint from a recipient. The company reserves the right to withhold the sender's name.
The company reserves the right to operate the sender’s name requestion under the rules and considerations of the company only. Responsibility requirements: The SMS2PRO team puts a lot of effort into finding ideas, methods, and technologies to optimize our systems. In doing so, our products have the best stability than ever before. However, we cannot predict when problems or bugs may occur with our system. We cannot guarantee that our content and systems are perfect enough not to cause damages to users. There is a chance that our system will temporarily stop working and be delayed. There is no guarantee that our system will not be hacked due to security vulnerabilities. We are not responsible for any loss of profit, income, information that occurred to the users. We are not liable for direct and indirect damages caused by our system, even if we have been informed of the possibility of such damage. User Responsibility Terms
Every time users use SMS2PRO’s services, they must accept the risk happening to the user’s account and be responsible for any consequences resulting from their use of our services. Users are responsible for the information entered into the SMS2PRO system that damages other persons or breaks the law. This information can be any text, data, images, or videos. The users must ensure that they are: not violating any person’s right, not violating the copyright, not causing harm to others, not causing losses or damages to the company, or not causing the company to be charged any expenses (including attorney fees), either directly or indirectly. This includes in the event of a third party suing for damages from the company due to the user’s violation of relevant laws or the Terms and Conditions while using the service. In that case, the users must indemnify the company for damages as soon as the company requests it. The company may verify the details of the content, data, text, images, videos, or activities of the users and take measures that the company deemed necessary and appropriate. Suppose the company acknowledges that any user is using the service in a way that violates the terms and conditions or is unlawful. In that case, the company reserves the right to take any action without prior notice. In that case, the company will not be liable for correcting or preventing such violations to the user or any other person. Copyright Terms
SMS2PRO allows users to use the SMS2PRO software system as part of the service. The company owns the copyright or intellectual property rights, including software, content, articles, images, videos, design, source code, and other electronic data. Users are not allowed to copy, reproduce, modify, publish, modify, distribute, sell, transfer, or rent any part of our services and create creative work related to our services. Additionally, users are not allowed to reverse engineer or attempt to extract our source code unless the user has written permission from us or the applicable law permits. Applicable legal requirements These terms and conditions of use of this website are subject to the law of the Kingdom of Thailand. Any related disputes are subject to the jurisdiction of Judgment of the Thai Court. There is an agreement that you agree to abide by all the above terms and conditions as a result of your use of the SMS2PRO website.